Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Monica's Sugarry Delight!




While Tropical Storm Issac was creating a little hustle and bustle down south,  I threw this is little party hat together comfortably nestled in Ocala; Monica's sugarry delight.

Monica is my former daughter in law and she was celebrating her day!  She may be a former daughter in law, but is always a daughter to us as we love her and is the mother of our grandaughter- Alyssa!
With all this said, she wanted a wet cake.  How appropriate! Right? Well, she was gifted with my famous butter rum bundt splashed with an extra dash of a buttermilk glaze to drizzle onto each slice.  It was a hit larger than Tropical Storm/Hurricane Issac!



 

MONICA

M is for Magnificent, you are a joy

O is for Outgoing, always on the go

N is for Natural, the genuine side of you

I is for Imaginative, full of delightful surprises

C is for Cheerful,you always brighten my day

A is for Affectionate, an excellent character

Monica, you light up my life.

ALYSSA

A is for Angelic, beauty beyond compare

L is for Lovely, warmhearted and tender

Y is for Young, so full of zest

S is for Special, right from the start

S is for Smile, such a delight

A is for Adorable, a loving heart

Alyssa, my cute little angel !

 
What more can I say!
 


To place an order, or email :


No comments:

Post a Comment