Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Little Mermaid Shower for Lisa and Marc

 
 
 
Lisa and Marc’s “Little Mermaid” Baby Shower
Naomi, a Pensacola scholar was charged to organize a simple, but elegant baby shower for her sister & friends. It was a simple request: a small cake for twelve and some star fish cookies as  favors.
 
 
The Theme:  Baby Mermaid
 
Oh my goodness, do I love it when I get a theme with full throttle on creativity. Well, I ran with it.
 
Ombre buttercream..., nope this is not a fondant ruffle kind of gig. I enjoyed making this one; only the shells are fondant and baby too.
 
The delight is All edible, but who would want to eat it? Tres cute! 
She loved everything! And, I submit, the little macaroons I gave her as my “Thank You” gift were a hit as well.

 
 
To place an order:

Phone: (305)345-2150 cell
or
(305) 554-7363
 


No comments:

Post a Comment