Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Emma, Immer and company




Emma passed away recently and her family is celebrating a Mass for her on Saturday.  After Mass her friends and family will gather at the house.  In Emma's honor, Monica placed an order of mini cupcakes with butterflies and pearls.  Apparently, Emma must have had a passion for pearls.

My little helper, Alyssa (my granddaughter) and I made angel coookies and together we placed little pearls to create a  halo and then added a bit of aurora glitter. I find them to be really cute.  

First time ever, but what a thoughtful keepsake for someone to take home after having celebrated the life a loved one that has passed; Emma.


Next, Jenny asked if I could whip up a little extra something for a friend’s birthday. Sue me!
I thought she said the little something was for Emily only to find out later that the little something was for  Immer, so this little fondant cake was decorated with little flowers, at first, and then I  had to scramble to give it a good dose of testosterone. Arghh!!!


Lastly, I finally finished Monica’s order for the Mass Gathering for Emma. Everything in white and Angelic.




Oh, and l'est not forget, I am going to celebrate my husbands birthday twice.  Saturday in Ocala with friends  and Monday with his Miami Aunt (who is also having a birthday) and family.  
August doesn’t get any crazier for me than this week; that is for sure.
 Hope everyone has a good one.
Nancy


To place an order, or email us:
  • Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363
  • Email: Nancilys@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment