Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hubby's Birthday!


Hi everyone!

I had a very crazy week, but I went to Ocala anyway and so did Juan’s bday cake.  I managed to get the bow there in one piece, but the tag with his name cracked..And to top it off... really, I spelled his name wrong! Totally indicative of the craziness I have been living.

You get the picture.  All in all, he is not too fond of cakes, especially dry cakes.  Juan prefers drenched gooey wet cakes.  His wish was my command, so I made one of his favorites: the famous Butter-Orange Bundt cake.  It is so delicious ..well, I don’t think I can describe it.

It has oranges grated into it and the aroma of  the buttery taste is unbelievable. Then to make matters worse it has an irresistably, delicious and amazing buttermilk-vanilla glaze. Lastly, I add just of bit more of deliciousness to the mix and I toss in a bit of cream cheese buttercream scattered here and there.  We were a small group of seven, so I did not go crazy with the Mini Bundt cakes as well .

But, those baby cakes are great for a group of 15-20 and they are delicious !   I sell these for $25, with glaze just add $ 2.50 for buttercream strips. 

Some ideas include, a birthday hat in center, baby rattle for showers, etc, just to give you a few you can give me your ideas as well.

Decorations depend on your desires,


Still shaking and a baking!

Nancy








To place an order, or email us:
  • Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363
  • Email: Nancilys@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment