Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Budget? No Problem!




You have to check this out, Really?!   I work with any budget.  A freind of mine asked for a $ 20.00 gift-something. And, Oh My goodness, this is something I would appreciate if it was given to me.

Long story short, her friend’s Mother (Aurora)  is travelling all the way from Chile and she is meeting some of the group for the first time. How cute is this!



Fresh Cardamon cookies and assorted cake pops.  5 Cookies on a stick @ 1.75 and 8 cake pops @ $1.25.  The pail $ 3.00.  ok. So  its $ 1.35 over, but she is one of my best customers and friend and all of you would get the same treatment from me.  Voila!


To place an order, or email :
  • Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363
  • Email: Nancilys@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment