Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I Do!



Hi everyone,
Hope you are all feeling better than I am today. My husband gave me a personal gift - a sore throat! UGH!
Still I have baking news. I met a nice and talented person this week which collaborated with me on some wedding cookie ideas. We decided to add fondant on my wedding dress cookies...
And, I like! I like!
Later, Jenny my daughter, forwarded me a cookie with a stick figure design. Well, I fell in love with the idea because it brought back memories of when she was 2 years old and I would create little
t-shirts and t- shirt dresses with the stick figures for her. They are really cute.
I designed a few more figures, one for a proposal, another carrying a bride and a kissing figure with a heart center. I am still tweeking the designs, but I am having fun creating them.
The process includes copying the images on sugar paper and then placing a royal icing finish. All of it is edible even the little silver details.
These are perfect for Wedding Favors and adorable! You can’t go wrong! And besides, different.

Don’t forget I have wedding cake pops individually boxed, as well as, the bride and tuxedo combo .


























Take care and keep those ideas coming.

Nancy









To place an order, or email :

No comments:

Post a Comment