Tuesday, August 7, 2012

French fru fru!



Tati my good friend, ordered Minis for her breakfast meeting tomorrow. The Co-workers are coming in from France, so she asked for a little French flag. Later,  I heard one of her co-workers say Eiffel tower. I thought, no way, I don’t have time.  Ah, but those of you who know me just know that  I’m always up for a challenge.  I came up with these little sugar flags and Eiffel towers. The best part about Tati’s order was that she left the flavors up to me. Of course I wanted to do something different from the norm.

Now I needed to dream up another batch of cupcakes. Perhaps, are not too French but very  breakfast.  Well, by-gum-it,  these are the best darn banana, pecan mini cupcakes! They also sport ,  a tiny touch of cream cheese buttercream with crumbled fresh bacon and a drizzle of maple syrup I brought back from Canada.   I tell you, this is the best combination ever,!!! The nutty banana and sweet & salty mix from buttercream and bacon is Fantastic. A must try!



Well the last batch of Minis, I baked while thinking healthy thoughts (not really).   Thanks to my amazing husband who brought me boxes and boxes of Mangos I was able to my world famous Mango Chutney... hmmmm. And finally, I made the most delicious Mango Minis I have ever tasted. These cupcakes are not too sweet at all and are full of mango chunks. OMG! I made a delicious mango buttercream dressing with bits of toasted coconut. YUM. The toasted coconut is crunchy and not sweet, but makes an excellent combo with Mango!



These 2 new Summer Flavors are Excellent and I tell you...boom, boom, pow... you will not be disappointed. You may gain a few pounds, but never disappointed.

I have 4 lbs under my belt.
Thanks,
Nancy


To place an order, or email :

No comments:

Post a Comment