Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Going. Going and gone.



Okay, Okay,  I usually make these for my closest friends and family, but everyone is on a diet, so just letting you know, I don’t mind sharing the fruits (Mango) of my Labor. (Takes all day to make).
For those of you who may be interested..aheemmmm, the offer is short term.

 I have 3 – 16 oz. Mango Chutneys w/ jalepeno, , I have 4 – 8 oz. and I have 4 of the small 4 oz. available. They are absolutely the best. It’s not real spicy.

I know those of you who know my Mango chutney will want some.  I am not going to make anymore until November and that all depends on how many Mangos I can collect.  This may be the last batch, guys. 

The 16 oz. jar is   $12.00

The 8 oz. jar is     $8.00

The 4 oz. jar is     $ 5.00

These are vacuumed packed and canned accordingly to regulation canning procedures. They will stay fresh for one year without opening.

These goodies are delicious on chicken, pork, fish and even on cream cheese and crackers.

And especially in the Brie recipe found on Pepperidge farm pastry puff package.
Place round brie in middle of rolled out dough
Place Mango chutney on top, top with bacon bits
Pick up all 4 corners of dough and create a pocket like a purse
Brush with eggwash (egg with a bit of water)
Place in a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees for about  35-30 minutes and until golden brown
Now serve with sliced apples – YUM YUM

I spent 5 hours preparing these babies and I tell you, this is the best!

Also, I had the pleasure of having my little helper bake with me one more time before school starts. We made special Chocolate Chip cookies, Chocolate Chip cookies with Peanut chips and toasted Pecans as well. They came out really delicious; the special ingredient were the Ghirardelli 60 %Cacoa  chips instead of the semi sweet chocolate. These cookies are made on demand as they are made fresh and they are yours at a cost of .50 cents ea. 

Don’t let size full you they are fully loaded! I am a cookie monster by nite and I can only have two with my  cup of decaf. Filling indeed.




Place your orders soon; going, going and gone...

To place an order, or email :


No comments:

Post a Comment