Friday, August 17, 2012

Carrota-Cake!




True that I promised Lily I would make her favorite Carrot Cake for her birthday.
Lily works for Juan’s cardiologist, Louis Fernandez, (not marketing or promoting anything, but truly a great Doctor) ...just a nice medical team that take care of his ticker.

Her birthday just happened to fall on,  yes: “Crazy Week.” This famous week in my life was epochal in that just about everyone that I knew was celebrating a birthday.  Unbelievable, but true!




We came home from Ocala on Monday and I still hadn’t caught up with anything when my husband kindly reminded me that he had a visit scheduled at the Cardiologist the next morning. 

I hit the ground running at 7:00 a.m.  and 'Voila'! Lily's cake magically appeared, as promised. And, this is what it feels like to be on “Cupcake Wars", heart pounding and  angina pains.  I was just starting to think I would have to share the ticker appointment with Juan.

In the end, my kitchen remained upside down and my house radiated with the scent of 'l'eau du' deliciousness.  The good news is Juan left for his visit with Lily’s birthday cake, in hand.   Done!




(These are the “Smash Cakes” they start at $ 15.00 up to $ 25.00 depending on flavors and decorations.)






To place an order, or email :


Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363




No comments:

Post a Comment