Sunday, June 2, 2013

Nancily's Birthday and a Soulful Disclaimer...

...Arriving to you from this bloggers archive...



My life is filled with Minnie Mouse-ness these days, but  I decided to take little break for myself today. Today is Nancy time! My daughter, Jenny, made me the best zucchini for lunch. Later, Tia Yola paid me a visit and brought me a bottle of my favorite vino, Ménage à Trois. We lifted our glasses and ate. 

It just didn't end there... Mary, my cousin, made me one of my favorites, camarones enchilados with a bit of a spicy kick! Dinner was amazing accompanied by, you guessed it more vino! 

I was useless afterwards.  Tomorrow, I am back on task and need to catch up on orders. Today was stellar!






To place an order:

Phone: (305)345-2150 cell 
or 
(305) 554-7363 








Encore un fois, desloee..Bisous! Ana


No comments:

Post a Comment