Sunday, June 2, 2013

Another Migdy Story





Another Migdy’s story...and the roller coaster begun...

This week Midgy called at 7:30 a.m. She asked if I was sleeping...ehemm...yeah, LOL. I heard the panic in her voice.  Apparently, she needed 4 gifts for Laura’s classmates who were about to graduate. 

The order: Jumbo cupcakes, grad caps and a scroll
Due: no later than late same afternoon as the call in order to deliver the next day. 

Whew!  Emphasis on school colors: white tassels for girls, green tassels for boys; green is the official school color.

The panic escalated soon after this initial project as I was getting ready for a road trip north to Ocala to see my granddaughter. The added panic included 8 teacher goodies as well.  Due date:  the following Tuesday. 

Oh No, not again, Midgy! 

I got to work and made 8 chalkboards out of fondant, for tags  and followed them with apple shaped cake pops. I was pleased.



These are a bit heavy because I use 2 cake balls to make one apple, and look how special it looks with personalized chalkboard.

All I can say is Migdy keeps me on my toes and at the end of my rope, but she is one special Mom when it comes to her kids for sure!





To place an order:

Phone: (305)345-2150 cell 
or 
(305) 554-7363 

No comments:

Post a Comment