Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Harley Papi





Daughter Mary, grandkids - Lauren, Kaitlyn and Jake ordered this hardly special carrot cake for Papi on Fathers day.
 
Papi loves 'Harley Davidson Everything' and Mary was able to secure the exact replica of his own Harley to place on top of the cake.

 


 
 
 

MY MOTOR
 
The wind and the wild are calling to me.
The long, open road is setting me free.
My wheels are turning toward newer ways,
Hiways of heaven have filled my days.
People in a hurry are rushing over there.
People who worried stop to stare.
I´d like to share my freedom and emotion,
But I just keep my chopper in motion.
The machine that I handle is shiney and black.
She´s a Harley-Davidson as matter of fact.
I keep her strong, she´s my one and only,
As ond as I´m on my Harley I´ll never be lonely.



To place an order:

Phone: (305)345-2150 cell
or
(305) 554-7363

No comments:

Post a Comment