Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cousin Mary's Bee Hive Birthday was a Buzzing...





Ahh...before Ralph and Kenya chose the Turtle theme for their baby shower, it was slated as a, “What’s it Going to BEE” theme. There was a change up as the ideas progressed.  

Hence,  I fell in love with the "Bee"cake and thought , why not create this for for my cozy cousin Mary’s bday?

She is famous for always chiding, “Don’t worry Be Happy.” Mary likes all things real and simple. Therefore, I ordered a special 'Bee' Mold.  The mold did NOT arrive; stress! 


Voila! I created a little little bee cake 3 days later. No mold, no nothing, I made it myself! Hooray for the familial “Honey” cake shaped bee hive.


It was the Yum Yum of all Yum Yums. 
Happy Day Mary


To place an order:

Phone: (305)345-2150 cell 
or 
(305) 554-7363 

No comments:

Post a Comment