Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Annabelle's Bridal Shower




Sandy is Annabelle’s mom and has been charged with celebrating her bridal shower.  The commission consisted of a cake, cupcakes and cookies; aesthetics involved flowers in blue - a favorite.
 

The cookies causally matched the dress on her chosen invitation.  We played with colors and decided on  a royal blue to enhance the look. At a glance, I noticed on the bottom of dress of the Invitation it read 'Love', so I did my best to add that detail on the cookies. 

 
 

All the cake and cupcakes were in pineapple with cream cheese butter cream. I surprise gifted them 24 mini 'flan' cupcakes” as my heartfelt thank you for such a generous order.


 

To place an order:
Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363 Email: Nancilys@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment