Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ana’s Easter Birthday





 
March 1, 2013

Dear Ana,

What a perfect moment to say the words that are better shared, thank you for being such a wonderful niece. As you turned 29 on the beautiful day of the Ides of March, I am reminded today that your timing into this world was perfect and that we are all exponentially blessed as a family.
 
This is your family..Don't we make you proud?

All kidding aside, we love you for many reasons, but you are especially witty, full of fun, creative and have a Queen size HEART; and,on and on and on...familial accolades can be embarrassing, therefore I will behave. The laud stops here...for now.

In planning your day,all we knew was that your 29th had to be an extra special celebration. The plot was designed and we built a party with your name on the marquis.

With that said, Tio Juan made the most savory, mouth watering Paella with all of the fixings, Momma Mary arranged the brightest and most aromatic spring flowers she could find and I of course, the sweets for my sweet. Party central was humming and spot on.




So you don't forget the feel of these moments, I am going to recap briefly your day and how I felt as part of the prep team; one for the book of memories.
 
 
 
From the starting gate, I was inspired by the scent of renewal and Easter goodness so, voila...an Egg Cake was my muse. This ditty was made with you in mind, topped with vanilla and colored layers to remind you of the Easter egg hunts of your childhood. I remember many.

The bottom layer is and may always be your favorite, Red Velvet.   The mini cupcakes were more about Mom’s favorite treat, pineapple and coconut; she deserves some kudos as she brought you into the world. I think you will agree.
 
 
You just know we could not leave the Easter cake pops on the bench. I am especially proud of these babies because of the large dose of adorable-factor: the little rabbit tails in red velvet, chicks in vanilla, purple eggs and flowers in chocolate.

I guess that wasn't enough, so I made sherbert coated vanilla cake pops in the shape of Easter eggs and mini cakes in raspberry, key lime, and orange.




All of this preparation was inspired by your beautiful soul.  It was a great time for all of us and we wholeheartedly wish you all the finely favored goodness that life can offer.

My wish for you on that day and every day is a beautiful day for a beautiful Niece.

With love, 

Tia Nancy






To place an order:
Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363 Email: Nancilys@gmail.com


1 comment: