Friday, October 26, 2012

Jacky's Toy Story - Storybook Birthday!

 


Janetzy and Julio’s daughter, Jacky, is turning a toy trotting BIG 5. 

Janetzy, planned for the sky to be the limit for Jacky's big day; she wanted to ensure that Jacky's birthday day was the BEST EVER!  Her goody order was Super Sized, with emphasis on BIG, from the get-go. Aside from pops, cakes and more sweets, she planned for a bounce house with matching decorations and even made some of her own.


This I know, Janetzy is a true artist and uber-creative.  Aside from her dandy handiness,  she has a little side job making girly shoes with matching hair bows - truly unique! Did I mention that she holds two jobs and is going to school? Whew!  Kudos to her !



As a young mother and still a kid at heart, she placed all her energy into the bestest Toy Story Birthday for Jacky! EVER!!!
 


Now lets talk cake! This is a first! My very first colossal 3 tier cake. May I add, this one was labor intensive and was more likened to a nightmare! I confess,  I am not in a big hurry to do this again. Then again, I can't resist a project like this at least once.


Janetzy requested Fondant!  WE decided on a butter rum which now rates at the top of  the Nancily line of requests.  Popular indeed! I submit, this is a double whammy -cake-wise; Mom gets a shot of rum and the children slow down after a slice. It's a Win! 
 


*LOL (laughing out loud).  I really don’t put any significant amount of liquor in the mix, but its certainly a viable school of thought.


Below, you can see that  I used burlap to showcase the goods.  Reason being that these burlap runners are this years design for my tables at the Ocala Thanksgiving. Very cute!   An inexpensive idea gone Chic! I plan to add brown satin pintuck table cloths as well at my event.  Just an idea if you are planning your Turkey day.

 


 

 

To place an order, or email us:


 Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363
Email: Nancilys@gmail.com



Woody:
"We toys can see everything, so play nice"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment