Friday, October 12, 2012

Glam, Glam for Amy and Tina - Bridal Shower



Nancily's Party Central Presents:
Ingredients to the Glam Glam Garden Tea Party Bridal Shower:



  • cookies for Tina's bridal shower. 
 
  • Theme: Vintage - gowns;
     

 
 
 
I became animated and creatively inspired.  What better than a glam gown?  I was ready.

I  baked 60 cookies, yet to be decorated when Amy called.  She decided to change the theme at the last minute and decided never mind to the gown idea. Her school of thought shifted and she decided that gowns are  more appropriate for a wedding; tea cups and tea pots are better for their shower.

Quickly, I pulled out some frozen dough, teapot and tea cup cookied cutters, I rolled up my sleeves and got to work.

My sweet Lord! My brain rumbled into overload. After some thought, I submitted, "Why not have both?"  I became highly motivated at the prospect of this new concept.

Long story short,  I re-designed the gowns into garden party dresses, with roses and tea pots/cups to match the dresses.

Happy me,  I finally got the chance to design the cake dress of my dreams. Everything matched perfectly! 

Now, I need to wait.  I sincerely hope Amy and Tina like their shower package. 

I may recreate this for my next birthday; I love it.
  
 Last ingredient: the cake is “Champagne” delicious! 

 Suggestion: Serve with Pink Champagne  to make it complete!
 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To place an order, or email us:
Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363
Email: Nancilys@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment