Tuesday, October 2, 2012

In Giving Thanks... it's all about the Fall




Oh! My Gobble Gobble Goodness!

 If you have ever loved “Dulce Leche,” which I declare vehemently should be refered to as “Caramel”  and you love the blending of sweet and salty, this is the perfect cupcake for you.

 
The holiday plan is set; the Fall Trio includes, carrot cake, spiced pumpkin and this Sweetie & Salty Caramel Mini cupcakes.
 
 

Although these mini cupcakes require time and love to make, they are worth every minute invested in their creation.  You see,  I make the caramel from scratch with real butter and sugar.  Later, I fill each little mini with this yummy goodness.

Lastly, I top it off with a frosting that contains more home spun caramel and two sticks of natural churned butter and sea salt.  It's no secret at my house, but the tasty trick is in the   BROWN sugar. It Is too die for deliciousness.
 
 
All of you who know me personally are aware of my yearly  Thanksgiving Bash in Ocala. That said, it means that the last call to order trays, mini cakes and pops is on November 10th; all orders to be picked up by November 17th.
 
If you want these babies for Thanksgiving (one week later) they should be placed in the freezer; they keep fresh for months without losing any flavors or consistency and will taste as if baked the very same day...and, how do you think your favorite grocer does it? 'Meme chose'!
 
On a personal note, I am taking my private stash to Ocala along  with my Italian cake, sweet potato pie, pecan & chocolate pie and yes, can’t forget my niece Ilene’s favorite chocolate raspberry cheeseycake.

This busy baker is on a fast track to holiday fun with family and friends, but until I sit down to give thanks for my blessings in abundance...I will be sporting an apron.  Soon after, I will enjoy my favorite holiday with nothing left to do...
 
E-Mail with any orders one week advance. 


Fall trays  are $ 10.00 for 12    You can assort your tray  (3) ea. Flavor or 12 of one flavor.

 
Triple sweet-m-Salty Caramel filled with homemade caramel topped with more Caramel and Sea salt buttercream

 
Carrot Cake- topped with Cream Cheese Buttercream


   Spiced Pumpkin  topped with Pumpkin spiced cream cheese Buttercream

     
   Zucchini   topped with Cream Cheese Buttercream and  pecan piece
 
E-Mail orders one week advance.  Thanks, Nancily!


To place an order, or email us:

Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363
 











  • Email: Nancilys@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment