Thursday, October 25, 2012

Don't miss em! Thanksgiving Hostest Mostest Cookies!



Don't miss out on these hostess with the mostest cookies for Thanksgiving! 
 
This is the Nancily game plan for our Thanksgiving gathering:
 
-First, I am counting my guests carefully.
-Then, I plan to personalize the cookies with names. 
-Finally, place them on the gold chargers and use them as seating place cards.
 
I can't wait to to see everyone’s expression!!  I am Loving this idea.  And, for those who bring a guest and I don’t know their name I simply write Happy Thanksgiving. It's a win! Win! 

 
Pricing $$$

 $ 1.75 each and if you order more than (25) $ 1.50ea.
They are all individually wrapped with a ribbon.   
Heads up; to anyone interested in ordering these goodies, please order as soon as possible.
I will be leaving on November 16th
to plan for our Ocala-giving affair...

Cookies need be picked up before 3:00 p.m. November 16th.
No worries...Cookies will stay fresh for 7-10 days.
 

Deposits should be mailed to me by November 5th! If interested send/email me the list of names 'typed so I get it right'.  
Side bar: cookies take 3-4 days to bake and paint.   

 I am ready to make your Thanksgiving fun and personal!

To place an order, or email us:
Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363
Email: Nancilys@gmail.com

1 comment: