Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Nautica with icing!



Ships Ahoy! Ralph, my hard working and good hearted friend, devised a Birthday Cake surprise for his Boss who absolutely loves boats!
 Ta-ta-Taaa!
 Final answer: here is the vacillating vessel request and cupcakes!
 
 
The following day I received a call from Ralph saying he was about to cry! Gulp,  my heart stopped and so did my breathing.  
I immediately thought he did not like the boat cake!
I tend to go overboard at times, (no pun intended).
 
He and i both took a breath and then he said,
 "I love it -  love it love it!
O.M.G., Relief!
Wuzza! I do declare, one of these days I am going to literally faint.
 
 






Full Speed Ahead!
To place an order, or email us:
Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363




  • Email: Nancilys@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment