Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Michelle and Andy's Up Up and Away Shower...for Marley Sky


And why not enjoy an ethereal shower to the tune of the quintessential "feel good" song from the Bubblegum Era:
 Up Up and Away in my Beautiful Balloon...
for Baby on the way Marley Sky!


Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
Would you like to ride in my beautiful balloon
We could float among the stars together, you and I
For we can fly we can fly
Up, up and away
My beautiful, my beautiful balloon
The world's a nicer place in my beautiful balloon
It wears a nicer face in my beautiful balloon
We can sing a song and sail along the silver sky
For we can fly we can fly






 
 
Congratulations Michelle and Andy!
The sky is the limits to Welcome to Marley Sky!
 
 

 
To place an order:

Phone: (305)345-2150 cell
or
(305) 554-7363

No comments:

Post a Comment