Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Love is in the air.



2013 has started like every other year - crazy! Hence, my immediate goal is to become even more organized. 

Sidebar: However, just as I was to place all my piggies in a row, my computer and phone crashed and burned.  All my contacts went to phone heaven - all was lost!  Please forgive me for what is to become of me and my contacts...
 
And, now let’s address the Love treats.  I have been laboring enthusiastically to make a beautiful “Love” gift that anyone and everyone can afford.

I am all about this beautiful box which says of all things, “Poemes d’Amour'. I filled it with 3 cookies,  a “Bee” cookie and 2 others, “My,” “Love.”  Quippy right? Bee My Love. (see illustration above)

 
 
Truth be told,  you can select your own three words or  whatever you wish to say, just an idea... One Heart shaped cake pop, (flavors, red velvet, dulce de leche, and chocolate)  and 3 Boxed Minis - you name it! 

For $ 20.00 dah-link;  I wish you could see in person, such beauties...as my yiddish friends would offer...

Anyways, I have larger boxes, in case you want to add your own Champagne, or Wine to this little “Dessert Box” or you can customize - up to you.

 
 


 

Don’t forget Mini Trays for Valentines, $ 10.00 reg. 1.00  Flavors this year, Dulce de Leche, Chocolate, Red Velvet.

Regular cupcakes- 12 for $ 20  Reg. $2.00 ea.


 Cookies – Bee on a stick  individually wrapped $ 2.75 (has a little tiny heart on head)

3”  heart- $ 2.50 on a stick  “                “

4” heart - $ 3.50 on a stick

You can make your own bouquet-  or even for instance  a “Bee”  with  a 3”  that says  “Mine”  Tie them both up with a ribbon, and you have a statement.

 
I do have the Mini Heart cake in Fondant- clear box and this year( $10.), the large cupcake with beautiful wrapper that also can be boxed ($ 5.)  All these desserts are a special in telling someone you care, because they are all homemade and made with love.  And you know how I love details.


Enjoy!

 P.S. deadline for Valentine treats February 10, 2013!

P.S.S.  a special thanks to Ralph for inspiring me with “Bee” and Lilly, for requesting her favorite, dulce de leche. 
My daughters loves them too.

 Email me. I will work with you and your budget.


To place an order, or email us:
Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363 Email: Nancilys@gmail.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment