Thursday, January 31, 2013

Gene's 40th!




I remember the day he was born, he struggled so hard to get out, but some of my parts were hanging onto his throat! ARgh! The Doctors were spot on and saved him from my mighty grip. 40 years ago we welcomed  my first born boy, Gene.
 
When I finally got to see him, whew, he was not a pretty baby, he was black and blue with occasional scratches. He looked more like a prize fighter after a losing fight - it was his fight for life. Low and behold, I was the tough contender!

Special goods for my Poker and Cigar loving son...

He got a bit of everything, and we got to spend it with him. Perfect.

 
 
 
The Family!
 
 
 
Here is my son celebrating his 40th with his daughter Alyssa, (my baking helper). I Thank God every day for him (as well as my Jenny) and so on and on….
 
To place an order, or email us:
Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363 Email: Nancilys@gmail.com
 

1 comment: