Thursday, December 20, 2012

Laura is 17!

 

Laura: Yesterday, she was a happy child and today and forevermore she is a woman with a radiant smile.

Laura's mom decided to celebrate her birthday. Laura chose the “One Direction” British band theme - which Laura loves!  


Go figure, we loved the Beatles, my daughter loved the“New Kids on the Block” and now Laura with an "L" for love (loves)"One Direction." ...and the beat goes on...
 
To my contentment, she was excited and simply loved her cake. Swoosh! Thank goodness I was spot on and baking in the same direction...
 
 
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
Oh oh,
That's what makes you beautiful -
One Direction

 
 
 
Henry the Dad, happens to celebrate his  birthday the same week. Migdy wanted to surprise him, therefore, she ordered a small bundt cake for him. But, you know Migdy...  she added a few bells and whistles of her own choosing. The request included a computer as he is a computer whiz and owns his very whizzy company. My added sprinkle was that of a mouse...

 
 
 

This family is special. Migdy spreads her explosive joy to her kin with her a super caffeinated doses of love! Amazing folks!
 

To place an order, or email us:
Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363 Email: Nancilys@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment