Thursday, December 6, 2012

A cupcake a day keeps the Doctor away!



Swoosh! Just finished these festive cupcakes for my Doctor. I must say, these beautiful paper cups look fantastic and the beauty of it all is No pans needed.  It's late and I am admiring this batch, as I sit down for the first time in hours, how elegant these cakes sit on this resurrection glass  cake plate.
 
These cupcakes are a combination of Orange flavors, butter cake with yet more grated orange; did I mention lots of butter? The final  ingredient that makes this batch make your taste buds boom boom pow is  the ganache: Ghirardelli 60 % Cacao and heavy whipping cream and oops more butter! The end dressing is an extraordinary shade of  butter cream.  Ahh, something about orange and chocolate that makes my heart beat! Yum.  I just know he is going to like it!



To place an order, or email us:
Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363 Email: Nancilys@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment