Monday, November 19, 2012

T'Day fun food!



These mini Turkey cake pops traveled their way to Ocala. Mini  apple pies, made to order and Mini pecan pies as well...

One ins Ocala, our welcoming committee met and greeted us with great enthusiasm at the front door which was especially nice since this holiday includes our outdoor residents as well...
 


 
A tip from me to you!  

 
 
Culinary tipster time:   Pay attention to this diddly! I used already made dough for the pies; I made the apple filling and used a mini cupcake mold. Voila! Cuteness. Superbness! Give it try!

 
A the Little Pumpkin cake!
 
This pumpkin cake was born from a mini bundt cake mold. I then whipped out a spice pumpkin recipe for the cake and then drenched it in spiced rum simple syrup; operative word is DRENcH! I joined the two bundts to make it look like a pumpkin. Ahumm! I used Swiss pumpkin meringue butter cream for the filling and a pretzel rod driven through the center to hold both pieces together. While at it, I just happened to have on hand some caramel sauce so I drizzled it on top. Like?
*These were my way of saying Thanks to my clients that placed   tall Thanksgiving  orders. I placed them in a clear box. A gift of Just  deliciousness - like icing on a cake!
 
To place an order, or email us:Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363 Email: Nancilys@gmail.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment