Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cardamon Cookie trees, anyone?!



 
 
Holiday schedule as follows:
 
Ocala bound on the 14th and in the stay-cation mode untiI January 2, 2013! 
 
The plan: cookie trees and Italian Creme Cupcakes/ Cakes. As for the trees, they are comprised of stars that graduate in sizes, carefully stacked until...Voila!...it looks like a Christmas tree.
 
These goodies can be made ahead of time and can serve as beautiful edible centerpieces.

Excited me! I just ordered the cutters. If all goes well, next week is slated for samples; if I don’t go crazy with the 3 orders I have pending.
 
I have selected  'Cardamon' flavored cookies, which I love!
car·da·mom/ˈkärdəməm/

Noun:
  1. The aromatic seeds of a plant of the ginger family, used as a spice and also medicinally.
  2. The Southeast Asian plant (Elettaria cardamomum) that bears these seeds.
 
Good idea?   These trees coupled with the Italian Creme Cake are going to fill our bellies and the holiday spread!

To place an order, or email us:
Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363 Email: Nancilys@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment