Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jayla's THE Fashionista 16th Birthday @ Kitchen 305



Jayla is fascinated with Designer Betsey Johnson.  It so happens that Jayla’s last name is also Johnson.  Well, shut my mouth wonderfulness!   And so the party was getting started.

Melissa,  of Mocha Shic Events directed this Grand affair for the Johnson Sweet 16 Dinner @ Kitchen 305 in Sunny Isles, Florida.


She did a beautiful job with the tables settings. 
 
 I was given a picture by way of  Jayla’s Mom of the cake her heart desired.  Of course, I feel I enhanced on some of the criteria -  bragging rights included.
 
Added feature: rose cookies (a modern-e touch) to match the cake and serve as party favors

Bright and animated, just like Jayla.  Fashion sense is  written all over her - Miss Fashionista.  I learned a new term: fashionista. 
I think I like it!
 
 



To place an order:

Phone: (305)345-2150 cell
or
(305) 554-7363


 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!!
    Nancy you did a great job!!!
    Mocha Chic Events your the best!!!!

    Jayla Had A Blast!!!!!

    "Thanks to the both of you..."

    ReplyDelete