Monday, September 16, 2013

Baby Vince turns ONE!


I can remember baking for Baby Vince's Welcome Baby shower not too long ago.   I can’t get over how time flies; Vince just turned one on Saturday. Vince is the cutest little Sailor man!  I want to pinch and squeeze him...

Thankfully Sarah sent me these pictures of his big day! For whatever reason, I rarely have pictures of  babies with their “Smash” cake.  I guess any First Birthday parties can be chaotic. Thank you Sarah fro remembering to send me this beautiful image of Vince with his smash cake.  I made this one especially for him.

Sarah artfully decorated the table with Vince’s baby pictures in Adirondack chairs and bunny.  So creative! I had to share these photos because of the beauty in detail and meaningful touches.

Sarah says the event was perfect in every way and she loved the chocolate cupcakes filled with ganache.
As for me, I’m happy she’s Happy.
 
 







To place an order:

Phone: (305)345-2150 cell
or
(305) 554-7363

No comments:

Post a Comment