Monday, February 11, 2013

Our 30th!






I had let my hair go silver; embracing AARP and all that.  However, while on a date night dinner the unthinkable happened. My companion of 30 years hurt my feelings by recounting our earlier years and how young I USED to look.  He added, "the silver look was old. And, why did I want to look Old"?
Naturally, I cried all the way home; since I became instantly ugly after that comment.
I didnt think twice.  I called Normita and she fixed me. I am pretty certain the fix shaved twenty years off.  Now, I have a new commitment to color every two weeks. My life partner has offered to pay -- every two weeks.
 
It's a win, win for all!
On the flip side: When my daughter Jenny got home she became upset. She chided that she hoped it would wash out and that I was a nuts for dying my hair. I guess I can't make everyone happy!

What can I say...just the two of us...
 
 



To place an order, or email us:
Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363 Email: Nancilys@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Definitely took 20 years off, You look great, young and energized! :-) xoxo ilene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. U lift me up when I'm at my lowest! Love you!

      Delete