Monday, June 11, 2012

On the Fly!



Family, Family, Family!  I call this one "On the FLY”;  restaurant terms. I only had a day and a half to whip these puppies into shape.  Crazy, but true! Truth be told, there isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for my friend Amy who ordered this for her daughter. Amy and I go way back.

I was just remembering when Jenny, my daughter, came into the world and we had so many problems getting her to digest milk.  Well, Amy would come by my house after work every day with a new pacifier or bottle newly invented to see if it would calm Jenny's colic's  and despair.  Yep, I’m grateful.

Besides, she said whatever I wanted to do was fine. Her confidence in my work  makes me Happy. ""On the Fly" is for Yanirys, this cake was inspired by her.





To place an order, or email us:
  • Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363
  • Email: Nancilys@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment