Monday, May 7, 2012

The Creative Crunch is on!





The crunch to produce is on and I am loving it.  I think I have a big graduation coming up for May 20; appointment today to work it out, cross my fingers.

Mary my cousins birthday is here! The BIG “60” which is the new 50 right? What can I say, she picked this cake out of a book. Of course, I had to add a few more things like the flying bumble bees and a few more lady bugs and flowers, its unique, like her, made with love.

She requested a Pineapple Bundt cake. This one has brown sugar, it has to be good!  And, I made the matching little Mini bundt cakes with lady bugs and bees to match. These, I may add,  I made in my favorite, Orange sponge cake with orange zest, hmmmmm.  We will have the “little mini Guava cupcakes” as well, because they are so darn goooooooooood. 

Notice how many times I say mini and little to ease my conscious when I taste everything.  If we say mini then calories can never be maxi: "Correctemundo"!



Forgot to mention, she loves the cookies, so she gets a little basket she can share, I think she’ll share...you think? Ehemmmm?


In addition, Melanie ordered a “Trio” of Mini Cakes for her Husband, Kirk. His favorites are Chocolate Peanut Butter, Pumpkin, and Guava. If you look closely, you can tell which is which. Happy Birthday Kirk! Here you go, 3 mini cakes! I suspect he won't be sharing! Enjoy!



The crowning jewel of the week is for Martica, Proud grandmother of Princess Chloe who is turning “3”. Who knows nothing about the “Bling Bling” of life like her grandmother).  Martica  Ordered a Princess cake, cookies, cake pops and Princess crowns  for girls/ Pirate ship cookies for boys.  The Cookies have “C” for Chloe and lots of sparkle. The cake pops are Vanilla and chocolate all have little tiny crowns and glitter, lots and lots of glitter.







Nancilys always gives a little gift when someone orders over $100 therefore, Gloria and I gave her a little basket with the cookie spelling out her name this way she has more cookies to munch on, and a special 4” Princess cookie in gold with bling just for her...butterflies and cake pops included.  All for a Special Granddaughter and special Grandmother!




To place an order, or email us:
  • Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363
  • Email: Nancilys@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment