Thursday, May 3, 2012

Babies...


Hello! Hello! 

Well...
...I have never heard of a get together where family meet and it is to let everyone know the "sex" of baby by cutting the cake. If its blue inside, boy; if its pink girl. OMG! Love it. What a great excuse to gather family around and share such great news. Amazing, but I think its amazing to find something to celebrate anything when it comes to good news!
This isn't even a Baby shower. That is another celebration. Anyways, Nancy a co-worker of my cousin Mary ordered 50 cookies, in pink & blue as a gift she is taking to this event. They came out soooo cute, had to share pics. I enjoyed all the detail I put into these. ( I wish I would have been making that cake, if it was pink, I would have made Pink Champagne, and Blue, I would have made "Blue Velvet".)
Tomorrow I will be sending "baby mini cupcake rattles" in favor boxes. How adorable is that for a unique party favor. So different and something people can enjoy (not throw a away.)
Remember these party favors can serve many purposes, you can have tags with family names and seating # on ea. one that way its one per family and or names of persons individually for showers too.

Baby Goodies! Look how adorable these little Mini cupcake rattles turned out.They can be used as Party favors. They can even be personalized with guest names.
Send me your invitation and I can make them to match your theme or colors.
Only problem I've had with these is that people think they are tooo cute to Eat!  And they are delicious. I make my own fondant and i do add flavor to them, so this fondant is delicious!
Enjoy pics,
Nancy

To place an order, or email us:
  • Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363
  • Email: Nancilys@gmail.com 














No comments:

Post a Comment