Monday, March 4, 2013

Manatee Birthday Cake for Vicki



Okay and alrighty then...so I think I’m almost caught up with a few orders, when Jenny, my daughter, tells me at the last minute that her friend who is a fanatic about manatees, dolphins  and football color schemes is having a birthday. The next sentence that followed was, "could you possibly whip up something for her?" All of these words are forming as she is putsing through the kitchen cabinets in search for a  cake pan that can be converted into a manatee.
 
She offered that it would be okay if I couldn't get it done.  Eureka! I discovered she mistakenly left dozens of manatee images on my desk...Hmmm... 
 
I’m thinking this is the best time to answer her the way she answers me when I need help, but I took the high road and kept slilent.  Good chap that I am, I took on the manatee challenge. In exchange, Jenny made me some lunch and then I rolled up my sleeves.
 
Sidebar: ... I was elated. Did I mention that she made me an English muffin with jam and turkey? I then realized it was 2:00 p.m. and I had missed breakfast and lunch.

Final product summary: I found the perfect sample on the net and I fell in love.  Boom! Boom! Pow! I present, “Little Miss Manatee Birthday Cake."   I think I scored some family brownie points on this one.
Well, until the next, “do you think you can …?" I reserve the right as a Mom to not say “No” when it comes to my kids.   It goes without saying that I love mine very much depsite the fact they are older and spoiled.





 
 
 


To place an order, or email us:
Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363 Email: Nancilys@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment