Thursday, May 3, 2012

Alyssa turns the big Eight!




Hi everyone! Coming to you from Ocala, Florida!

Yes indeed, a  very busy week, and Alyssa turned 8 and we all traveled back in time to the 60's! Oh and what a time that was..oh..hippiness. I do believe everything comes back.
She asked for a vanilla cake with chocolate buttercream, assorted cake pops with little peace signs and peace cookies! Some of these I sort of gave a tyed dye look -- really cute.  And the Peace sign I made with the hundreds of little flowers thanks to the assistance of Gloria my friend and helper made. What patience!  
She had a wonderful time!   there is a pic of her and her aunt Jenny (my daughter)
Enjoy! ...Belkys baby shower next week coming up.


To place an order, or email us:
  • Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363
  • Email: Nancilys@gmail.com 







No comments:

Post a Comment