Friday, November 9, 2012

Yellow Submarine Extravanza for Ana!



Just look at it! What say you?!
This cake weighs over 60 pounds.  I can barely pick her up. This baby serves between  90 to 100 salivating sugar lovers. 
 
Funny. Ehemm, peculiar... how my cousin Ana, started by saying, “I need a little cake for 10.”  It sort of turned into 10 X 10; closer to 100.  Hence,  I baked one layer and the next day the head count went a up again.  Therefore, I extracted another layer from my faithful oven.  I thought, I was done and another layer came to play.  Dag-gum-it! This is the cake that literally “Grew”.
 
 
Enjoy her story (testimonial) on my Blog (which she writes for me)   Our Story! Baby Boomers and the Yellow Submarine! 
 (a/k/a Partners in sweetness - yes we are)

When I was done I took some 'plop plop fiz fiz - oh what a relief it is' meds.' Finito! Mission accomplished!



To place an order, or email us:
Phone: (305)345-2150 cell or (305) 554-7363
Email: Nancilys@gmail.com

Sidebar: I want to Thank all of you for your Thanksgiving orders.
I will not be accepting anymore orders at this time.

For those of you who ordered remember pick up is Friday before 3:00, I am leaving for Ocala and will not be back until after Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

1 comment: