Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Happy Big Day to Yola and Juan



Epochal News has been made:
Juan made the mad turn to 60 on August 6th and Yola piggy backed her way to 79 - 2013!  

Juan fell in love with the Cake I had done prior with the Remy V. for Derek, so I surprised him with his favorite, Johnny Walker. Tia  Yola, a wine lover, like me, a gifted the savory Ménage’ A Trois  we have been drinking for many many years.

Juan’s cake was butter cake with creamcheese buttercream icing and a little coco rum.  Tia Yola’s cake was yellow cake with Orange  syrup and Chocolate Ganache underneath a fondant.

We had the best of both worlds. The hardest issue I faced was trying to make these darlings small.  By the by, Mary my cousin hates left-over sweets. Ha Ha and we aim to please...no left-overs, please!

Oh, did I mention I also made a “Arroz relleno” Stuffed Rice??? Boy oh boy, my day started early and I thought I would never finish in time, but I did.
  


 
 
 
Family: Priceless! 



To place an order:

Phone: (305)345-2150 cell
or
(305) 554-7363

No comments:

Post a Comment